Three Ways For Breeders To Advertise!
1. Breeder Classified Advertising - Show off your litters!!
| TICA offers online classified advertising for breeders. List anything you like from new litters, retired adults, or kittens for sale. List for 3,6, or 12 months at a time - the more time, the better the deal. List up to 200 words and two photos to help us help you, sell your kittens.
In order to purchase a breeder classified ad, breeders must be members in good standing of the
2. Online Breeder Listings
TICA offers breeders the opportunity to promote their catteries 365 days a year to not only our 7,000 plus members worldwide, thousands of exhibitors and cat fanciers on every continent, but also to cat lovers around the world! Each listing includes your contact information, website link and one photo.
How would you like to reach cat lovers and people who are looking for your breed ... no matter where they live around the world? For ONLY $40 a year you can list your cattery on TICA's Online Breeder page. If you have more than one breed to offer, you can add them too for just $15 per breed. And it doesn't stop there! If you wanted to list your cattery under other locations, for another $15 per location, you can have a full range of listings!!
- The annual fee for a cattery listing is $40.
- Listings expire on May 1st. If you do not renew your listing(s) then, on June 1st your listing(s) will be automatically removed.
- Listing your cattery under additional breeds is $15 per breed.
- Listing your cattery under additional locations is $15 per location.
- Listing a second cattery will be charged as a new separate listing for $40 per year.
How to Pay and Submit your Online Breeder Ads
- Submit your Online Breeder Listing using the Online Breeder Listing Form
- TICA is open 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CST)
In order to purchase a breeder listing, breeders must be members in good standing of the TICA Online Breeding Group.
3. TICA Trend
Trend Cutoff Dates::
- Dec/Jan Issue: Oct 28
- Feb/Mar Issue: Dec 28
- Apr/May Issue: Feb 28 (Board Meeting Notes)
- Jun/Jul Issue: Apr 28
- Aug/Sep Issue: Jun 28 (Regional Winners)
- Oct/Nov Issue: Aug 28 (Intl Winners & Meeting Notes)
The Trend reserves the right to refuse advertising without explanation and also to alter or amend copy for any cause deemed proper, including any advertising which does not meet our standards. Ads are accepted without liability for any loss or damage.