Junior Exhibitor Committee
The TICA junior exhibitor committee was formed to develop, test and refine a TICA junior exhibitor program that will attract, engage and educate youthful exhibitors under the age of 18 by exposing TICA junior exhibitors to both competition and a continuing educational process as they work their way through six levels of achievement.Goals of the TICA JE program:
- Educate and mentor JR exhibitors.
- Inspire and honor JR exhibitors with trophies and awards.
- Grow the number of TICA junior members.
- Create a JR exhibitor community of practice through online discussion groups.
- Make alliances with other animal husbandry-based youth programs.
- Support feline health and care. secure the future of TICA and the cat fancy.
|GL Regional Liaison:||Heather Pedersen|
|MA Regional Liaison:||Susan Adler|
|MP Regional Liaison:||Debbie Prince|
|NW Regional Liaison:||Alex Marinets|
|NE Regional Liaison:||Sue Cherau|
|SC Regional Liaison:||Lanna Edmonds|
|SE Regional Co-Liaisons:||Bonnie Charvet|
|SW Regional Liaison:||Joyce Pierce|
|EW Regional Liaison:||Darren Dono|