It is important that you exercise your right to vote as a TICA member.
If you have received an email or letter that includes a ballot code and a voting PIN, you are eligible to vote.
Please have both codes on hand when you click the "VOTE HERE" link below.
- Amend Bylaw 118.2 and 118.2.2 (Standard Change Ballots)
- Amend Show Rule 23.5, 216.14 (Declawed Cats)
- 2019 Regional Director Candidates
113.1 Qualification. Each member in good standing, one whose dues are paid and who has no outstanding indebtedness to TICA or to any TICA club, and who is not/was not on the Temporary Suspension List on the qualifying date, who was a member in good standing 6 months prior to the first day of the month in which a ballot is to be mailed, shall be eligible to vote.
1013.1 Each Member shall be entitled to one vote. In addition, one Family membership per one regular member shall entitle that member to one additional vote. See By-Laws 13.2.2.
113.1.1 Expired memberships not renewed before July 1st shall lapse and may not be renewed retroactively.
113.1.2 Persons whose membership has expired will be considered new members if they renew their membership after June 30.
In order to vote in this election cycle, you must have been a member by April 1, 2019, and have renewed your membership by June 30, 2019. If you believe that you met these requirements but did not receive a ballot by e-mail on October 11th, please check the following before contacting the Executive Office:
Please check your e-mail SPAM or trash folders on the date October 11th.
The subject line is "TICA 2019 Election Open for Voting”
It was sent from the name "TICA Online" from e-mail address "email@example.com."
If you have no e-mail address on file at the Executive Office, you have been mailed a paper ballot with instructions on how to vote either online or using the ballot.
If you cannot locate your ballot, and you are certain that you met the requirements, for technical assistance with the voting process, or to request a paper ballot:
- Contact Election-America at Help+TICA@election-america.com or call (+1)866-384-9978.
- If you are not sure of your voting eligibility, please contact TICA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+1)956-428-8046.
- The deadline to request a paper ballot is Friday, October 25, 2019. Voting will close on November 11, 2019 at 11:59pm CDT.
- We appreciate your dedication to TICA and thank you for your vote! If you have any questions about your ballot, membership or election guidelines email us at email@example.com.