Frequently Asked Question - How many points does my cat have?
How many points does my cat have?
The Executive Office will not provide the total points on cat's standings for regional and international awards by phone. You can find this information by browsing through every category listed on: www.ticamembers.org/estimated_standings
- You may request a CSR (Current Scoring Record) by emailing email@example.com.
- Provide the cat's name and registration number.
- The fee is $5.00 (US) per report.
- This report will show the points earned in each ring at each show.
- You must be the registered owner of the cat in order to request a CSR.