There is no translation available.
Prepared by: Votenet Solutions
- Presidential Results: Fate (Lafayette) Mays
- Vice-Presidential Results: Bobbie Tullo
2014 Proposal Results
- PROPOSAL 1: YES
- PROPOSAL 2: YES
- PROPOSAL 3: YES
- PROPOSAL 4: YES
2014 Maine Coon Breed Poll
- 53% voted YES, I accept the changes
- I accept the changes to the Maine Coon Standard as: "Feet: Large, round and well tufted. Add: Polydactyl allowed - maximum of 7 toes on any foot."
- YES, I accept the changes.
- NO, I do not accept the changes.
We appreciate your dedication to TICA and thank you for your vote!
2014 Scottish Fold Breed Poll
- Do you want Scottish Straights (the straight eared cats born in typical Scottish Fold litters) to be advanced to a Championship breed?
- Rational: This would make the Scottish Straight a separate breed from the Scottish Fold but still with the same outcrosses as the Fold. This would change nothing other than to allow us to show and title our straight eared Folds. It would be like having a longhair and shorthair in the same litter where one is a Scottish Fold and one is a Scottish Fold Longhair. They are the same but have different names and compete separately. There would be Scottish Straight and Scottish Straight Longhair. These cats are recognized and handled this way in at least 5 other associations worldwide.
2014 Turkish Van Breed Poll
- 100% voted YES to change the breed standard
- Change the ear section of the Turkish Van breed standard.
Ears: Moderately large to large, set fairly high and well apart; the inside edge of the ear is slightly angled to the outside with the outside edge fairly straight but not necessarily in line with the side of the face; wide at the base. Tips are slightly rounded. Insides should be well feathered.
- Proposed change
Ears: Moderatly large in proportion to the body. Set fairly high and well apart; the inside edge of the ear is slightly angled to the outside with the outside edge fairly straight but not necessarily in line with the side of the face; wide at the base. Tips are slightly rounded. Insides should be well feathered.