2020 TICA Sponsorship Form (PDF)
Club agrees to abide by all COVID-19 restrictions, rules and regulations whether issued by city, county, state or country (or any other governing locality) Should a club have any doubt as to whether they are permitted to proceed, TICA encourages clubs to consult their local authorities.
Your club may use this form to apply for corporate sponsorship through TICA's Marketing & Business Development department.
Requesting Club Sponsorship Rules
Club Sponsorship Program
Before you apply, your show information must be listed on the show calendar on tica.org.
- A Club Survey must be completed within the year requesting sponsor funding
- Email completed Survey to ShowSponsorship@tica.org
- The Survey must be received 60 to 90 days prior to show date to allow processing time
- Sponsorship will be awarded to 1 club show per year. Previously two shows per club was the limit. With the growth of this program, to allow more clubs assistance, 2018 is now one sponsored show per a calendar year.
- Your show must be listed on the Show Calendar. TOES does not do this automatically
- If your club is outside North America, please provide a PayPal account to receive payment.
- PayPal account must be in the name of the club
- You will be asked if the Dr. Elsey litter product is available in your area