Knowledge Base - How do I provide "proof" that my cat is eligible for registration in TICA?
The following can be submitted to prove registration eligibility:
- A copy of your TICA registration application. This can be a screenshot of the tica.org ticket for the registration or a copy of the individual registration application.
- A copy of the TICA Breeder Slip for the cat.
- A copy of the TICA litter registration for your cat's litter.
- A copy of the pedigree for your cat issued by a recognized association.
- A copy of the pedigree or registration papers for both the sire and dam of your cat issued by a recognized association.
- A copy of other registration documents for your cat issued by a recognized association indicating the cat's breed
The show you want to enter uses TOES
When you add your cat you have the option to upload corresponding documentation. Latest when you enter a cat without a registration number, you will have to upload such documentation.
The show you want to enter does not use TOES
You need to send the documentation to the entry clerk. The club will provide instructions how to submit these documents to the entry clerk (e.g. via email).
Created : 2019-05-17 22:22:24, Last Modified : 2019-05-28 13:48:16