Knowledge Base - Installing TkScore
TkScore runs on all Windows platforms. However, there are some issues with Windows 10 if you downloaded and ran the installation software from ticamembers.org. If you are running Windows 7, it is safe to download and run the installation software.
If you are installing TkScore on your Windows 10 computer for the first time, please follow these steps:
- Download the program files from https://1drv.ms/u/s!As4tLPKzymmBldsfO1zruIlFbM_J_g?e=IvR1Xq.
- Extract the files contained in the .zip file to any folder on your computer, e.g. My Documents. This will automatically create a folder TkScore and place all of the program files in this folder.
- Go to the folder TkScore >> bin.
- Right-click on tkscore.exe and then select Send to >> Desktop (create shortcut).
- Go to your desktop and double-click tkscore.exe - Shortcut. If you prefer, you can change the name of the shortcut.
Please note that it might take up to a minute for the program to actually load. Once the program is started, you can also right-click on the icon in the taskbar and select Pin to taskbar. That way you can launch the program directly from the taskbar instead of the descktop.
Created : 2019-07-02 05:44:09, Last Modified : 2019-07-02 05:44:09